Cartrack is looking for a customer-centric Billing Assistant Manager to join our Collections and Finance team. You will be responsible for maintaining revenue and ensuring accurate figures.
Key responsibilities inlude:
- Facilitating the billing departments daily activities.
- Compiles, computes and records billing, statistical data, and other numerical data for billing purposes.
- Ensure team complies with the Internal Control System throughout the billing process.
- Perform daily and adhoc duties as outlined by the billing manager.
- Receive, analyze and issue credit note request in line with the approval process.
- Assist in month end closing and internal/ external audit requirements, providing all required documentation.
- Support billing manager with team performance monitoring and reporting.
- Make continuous improvement and innovation through investigation and recommendations to manager.